Friday 25 March 2011

I want to know you..

halo halo! Sori its been awhile n it takes 4ever to get to my blog dashboard coz the internet? Yup! Bunch of crraappp...! Yeah i said it! Wutzit to ya? Lol! Jokin..luv u guys..*forgvness!*

today juz like any ordinary day..but hey,at least its raining all week..despite it is pretty annoying,its...hurm..cold?? Huhu anywayz..i was driving today..n sumthin caught my mind..(not usually happens coz my mind is either too blank or too full!)

i wonder...if! I am the person im talking to..will he or she sees thing the same as i do? R they lukin at my eyes? Nose? Mouth? Or the piece of spinach between my teeth dat i ate dis morning? Wut r they thinking while talking to me? Do they find me boring? N more importantly,do they think same as me? Wut if they r in my shoes..metaphorically n literally? Wow...brain shock! Diz is too much...hahah!

Well most of of the psyciatrist said (i'm not crazy!) stop thinking wut ppl think of u..u r juz 1 person..nobody is perfect...=) to me,it's perfectly fine..coz u know wut,to think of the other side,taught me to respect others..my frens n family..coz wut u thought the other might think,mite not wut u think it is..messy!! I know..

Long story short! Respect others like u want them to respect u..put urself in their shoes coz it might b tighter than urs...<3

lots of lurv romeos n juliets! Stay kewl...gnite n stay...safe? Hahah!

1 comment: